Skill Set Four
Skill Set Two has 9 Techniques
Lets Get Started
This video will serve as a guide to getting started using Skill Set 4.
Skill Set 4 Coached
This video will walk you through step by step through each technique in Skill Set 4. If you want to work on individual techniques you can choose them below.
- Skill Set 4 can be done anywhere you have a surface to strike off of.
- Practice striking the ball in a straight line, the ball should return right to your foot.
- Practice hitting a target.
- Aim Small, Miss Small.
- Work on striking with your instep, knuckle of your big toe or laces.
- Strike the ball square, in the center.
Skill Set 4 Videos
You can watch these videos to follow along.
- Pull ball back from left to right with sole of Right foot
- Push ball forward & to right with inside of Right foot.
- Pull ball back from right to left with sole of Left foot.
- Push ball forward and to left with inside of Left foot.
- Repeat 5 times.
2. Blaster Rifle
- Dribble ball using quick touches and small steps. Use the inside and outside of both your right and left feet.
3. Mighty Micks
- Use the outside of your right foot to push the ball forward, move to your right and around the obsticle.
- Use the outsdie of your left foot to continue moveing the ball forward, move to your left and around the obsticle.
- Touch ball to left with inside of Right foot.
- Touch ball to right with inside of Left foot.
- Repeate 5 more times